As a result of ongoing Rupee devaluation against US Dollar, auto companies in Pakistan are in a process of revising their product prices.
Following similar moves by Indus Motors and Pak Suzuki, Al-Haj FAW have revised prices of their vehicles from PKR 30,000 to up to 50,000.
FAW Carrier and X-PV variants have seen an increase of 30,000 while the price of V2 has been jacked up with an addition of PKR 50,000. The update prices are:
- Carrier Deckless PKR 7.79 lac
- Carrier Flatbed PKR 7.89 lac
- Carrier Standard PKR 7.99 lac
- X-PV Standard PKR 8.99 lac
- X-PV Dual AC PKR 9.49 lac
- V2 PKR 11.19 lac